Monday, March 23, 2009

hi

hi!

my nam is sorrelle. my frends cal me relly. momy cals me al sorts of things like relly-roo and shmoopie and baby girl.

i am a cat. i live in a place that is kind of under grownd, but is also a howse.

i ust to live in som not so nice places, but momy decydid to bring me hom one day, and we live togethr now. i like my home cuz its warm.

momy has somthing caled a blog and somtims i say hi to her frends with it, so i thot i shuld hav my own. i have been lerning how to us my paws to tipe and i am doing very gud. momy sed shed giv me this blog so i can tak about things wile she is at her werk. i dont like her werk somtims becuz she gos away for a long time. but then she coms home and i sleep on her lap

lots of things hapen wile im at home and momys not here so im going to tak abowt them becuz momy always asks how my day is. she thinks i sleep on the cowch al day. shes wrong!!!

! this one is the onle one i can do and QQQ somtims. i am lerning mor big letrs.

i wil tak mor latr, rite now is nap tim!!!

by evrybudy!

luv relly

No comments:

Post a Comment